Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

wow

I laughed.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

lol

Probably one of the funniest things ever that I didnt notice til after going through the extras. In the preloader, everyone is beating the shit out of te gigantic boss, and Van is sitting there to the side clapping. hahaha

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hell yes, cuz Vaan sucks too much to actually fight that thing. Yay for that. Thanks for going through the extras, I appreciate that man. Thanks for the comment and compliment!

IT Geeks: Guinness Bueno IT Geeks: Guinness Bueno

wow

The whole thing was pretty good. I kinda just watched it to watch it. I did enjoy the YMCA dance thing, but the only part that made me straight laugh was at the very end--just before the credits. So random. So perfect. You get a 4 from me.

Wonchop responds:

woot

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

What went wrong?

My favorite line in your series "Keep the fuck shut up asshole!" or maybe "What the shit kinda question is that?!? Hell yes you take the giant carrots!"

I read in one of your responses that you thought the bad guys provided the humor in the series, but that is not true. It is the interaction with the Blue and Green guy that creates the humor. Without the bad guys, there would be no humor because it would be two guys standing there.

Without the Blue and Green guy, you lose the quick and easy that Newgrounds addicts are looking for. Again, I know you said you wanted to avoid cussing and you were leaning towards intellectual humor, but this flash barely got a smirk out of me.

I love your series (up until this point) so much, but I cannot understand why this made it to the #4 weekly spot. I suppose Newgrounders see your name and spam 5, but I personally believe that it should have been much lower on your list.

You are a great flash artist with a style all your own, but you have seemingly created a completely hilarious series only to crash it with your "intellectual humor." Please, bring back the Blue and Green guys and please... make em funny again.

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Somethin is missing.

I hate to say it because I love your first three animations so much, but this one just wasnt that funny. I laughed at the satan guy, but the rest of the thing was just really boring. And didnt Sven get shot in the head? I guess that is why he is going to hell...

Anyways, you have done better and I'm pullin for the next one to bring the series back.

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, Sven got shot and ended up in Heaven. The Sven at the beginning was his son, Sven Junior, with his adopted father. It's like a soap opera, isn't it?

Thanks.

littleFoot littleFoot

Hey guy,

You win. That's it. *shrug* You win.

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

dude

no wonder your shit is so fucked up. With dreams like that, inspiration should be endless!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

hooooly shit

that was fuuuucked up. I haven't seen many other episodes, but after viewing this one I think I can safely say that you are atleast slightly messed up in the head. Keep making amazing animations.

Mask Mask

holy crap

Goosebumps. I got goosebumps. All my 5 are belonging to you.

Zealot on the Creep Zealot on the Creep

Well

It was pretty good. That zealot woulda gotten pwned after the first 10 seconds.